The Usual Suspects
This story is about a group of strangers that met in jail and took a secretive job upon release. The job takes them far away from the major city in which they met to a small town in the North of the Sword Coast.The party consisted of:
• A criminal mastermind pretending to be a meek an ineffective petty thief,
• A deadpan snarker with a big personality that’s counter to his small frame,
• A sociopath with a strict code that some might mistake as morals,
• A focused foreigner with high energy and a sense of showmanship,
• A crazy guy with a hair trigger temper that even by this group’s standards isn’t a nice person.