The Usual Suspects
The Lost Mine of Phindelver
Your time in prison wasn’t long, not nearly as long as expected in fact. A scant few days after you were thrown into that cramped cell, a trio of dwarves appeared on the other side of the bars.
They introduced themselves as the Rockseeker brothers and they had a proposition for you. They would pay your debt to society… if you worked for them. Indentured servitude, and with a very nebulous exit condition, but its still better than prison, right?
A few fetch and bodyguard jobs around Neverwinter later, and now Gundren Rockseeker has tasked you with protecting a supply wagon on its way to Phindalin.
Phindalin and its Environs
The Town of Phindalin
A Note about the Forgotten Realms
This game takes place in a setting known as the Forgotten Realms. This setting has a long history and a very large amount of material has been produced for it. While I respect and enjoy the setting, continuity concerns will take a backseat to the current narrative and enjoyment of this campaign. If you have prior experience with the setting, please leave it at home. I may change the events that have occurred or the order they occurred in, or a may change the names of places or peoples (both entirely and the pronunciation). Please be respectful and do not ‘correct’ these changes.
Available Character Options
- All character options from the Player’s Handbook.
- Additional options from the Elemental Evil Player’s Companion. (PDF)
- Unearthed Arcana: Awakened Mystics (Note: This class is a playtest and is subject to changes during play)(PDF)
- Unearthed Arcana: Eberron – Races and Classes only (PDF)
- Other Unearthed Arcana options may be available upon review.
- Other official Wizards character options may be allowed after review.
Options currently under review: